Also, a few things have happened lately that are not too exciting.
Lastly, some things have happened a longish time ago that aren't too exciting for many, but they're exciting for some, and I just now have pictures to post, so mostly it's just exciting for me :)
A long, long time ago, I went on a little girls' day with... the girls.
Namely, my mother
My baby sister
and my dear sweet grandmother
(This is her facebook profile photo. Also, I am (90%) sure she is wearing fake teeth.)
We went shopping at the gateway, and IKEA!
This is Brooke. She really doesn't have gross black teeth.
Me, my mama and Brooke. My mom isn't really a nerd.
And this is my grandma. She really doesn't wear tons of blue makeup.
My mom and Brooke both say I look like Taylor swift here... yes? no?
By the end of the day, my mom had picked up some new habits. I guess she had a pretty rough go of it.
Just joking, I actually don't know what she's doing. But she's not holding a cigarette, that's for sure.
Brooke can be a creep :)
But really, she's just as fun as any Jerry or Jane on the block!
So that's the end of that. Here are some cute pictures of my husband this past weekend. I went to work with him, it was kind of neat to see him in action. That guy can carry on a conversation about anything (or even nothing) with anyone he meets. I think I need to develop that quality--
Then of course, there was my little baby mattsy fattsy's high school Graduation!
I didn't get very many pictures because our camera was about to die.. but my mom has some good ones on hers so, until then...
Elijah, enjoying graduation as most five-year-olds would.
Hopefully you can see that circle, its a lot smaller than I figured it would be.
But yeah! My brother is done with high school! I'm so proud!
Its so weird... soon he's going to be on a mission. My childhood life is changing so quickly.
There you have it. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment