7.6.10

This Weekend

This past weekend was definitely one of the better weekends in my young life-- 

We went fishing (free fishing day!)



None of us caught anything.
Well, except Porter--


 
It was 80 degrees and sunny

 

I got to spend a bunch of time with Kade


 I also got to spend a bunch of time with my lovable family







We played lots of basketball


Cuddled with cute kitties

and last but not least...

I turned 20.

I'm so old.
This is what Kade got me for my birthday:

   
Aaaaaaahhh!!!
Can you believe it?

I love it, almost as much as I love that he got it for me, but not nearly as much as I love him.


So, thanks to my sugar I've got lots of pictures to show from the weekend :)

 

post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey those are some keen pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...