What I used to do on this blog was to write on it. Well, type.
This blog has mostly been focused on photos, and I'm afraid with the addition of my new camera it'll become even MORE that way, and I'm sad about it (well, actually its bittersweet, because I love that camera).
I've always figured people would like to look at pictures versus read somebody else's long, unimportant, boring monologue about stuff they really don't care about, so I've refrained.
But I'm a creative writing major! I will refrain no more! Every other Wednesday you fine people will be privileged with a post about something. Anything. Whatever I'm thinking at the moment.
Excited?
Alright, let's begin.
...
Great. I've got total writer's block.
This is gonna be a short one.
Look at this man. Watch him. What is he doing, I wonder? I love his sweater vests. All different shades of the same dirty moss-colored green. Sweater vests remind me of Demitri Martin.*
He speaks almost constantly, barely stopping for a sip of his ice-cold Pepsi. Yet though he is always talking, I hear nothing. Is this what I signed up for? I could do this at home, sir.
Thirty minutes have elapsed during the three hours I've been staring at him. Not even break-time yet. I stretch my back and listen to it pop. Pop, pop, pop. I slump back over, resting my head in my hands. Such bad posture, I think.
He's reading something. Once again. Possibly Spanish, but I wouldn't know. He could be reading Chinese; Latin, even. I don't understand his English anyway.
Yeah, that's all for now.
* I think vests are all about protection. You know what I mean? Like a life-vest protects you from drowning, bulletproof vests protect you from getting shot, and the sweater-vest protects you from pretty girls.
Leave me alone. Can't you see I'm cold just right here?
With these giant fat arms and a skinny torso, what should I wear?
There's a narrow cold-front sweeping through Chicago, dress appropriately.
-Demitri Martin
But on a brighter/better note, look what I made!
Do you see it? Do you see my cute new camera strap? With the ruffles and stuff?
I'm glad you can't really see it. It's pretty shoddy, but I did it in about four minutes.
I love it.
Also, Kade is so cute, and picked me a cute flower
Ain't he presh?
No comments:
Post a Comment