Yes, it is true, I am a terrible comment-backer. I just get too distracted with the fact that oh my gosh, I've a comment! to remember the necessity of friendliness and base gratitude that is extended from a reply comment.
You all feel so neglected, poor things!
This, my dearest readers, is something that shall not happen again.
(large promise... but what am I? Some kind of ninny?)
Thanks for all your comments, everyone.
Sincerely,
You're funny! I like your upbeat, happy attitude. Your youth and fresh view of the world comes through in your postings. I remember being like that and it feels like it should have been just yesterday, but it wasn't...unless I lie about my age and say I'm 25 a-gain. LOL
1 comment:
You're funny! I like your upbeat, happy attitude. Your youth and fresh view of the world comes through in your postings. I remember being like that and it feels like it should have been just yesterday, but it wasn't...unless I lie about my age and say I'm 25 a-gain. LOL
Post a Comment