Lately I've been getting into making videos.
Partly because I've always been into making videos,
Partly because Uncle Douglas is inspiring,
Partly because I told my teacher I had the know-how and equipment to make a mini-documentary on "White Privilege."
Which means, I've got to make something great, quality (as much as you can expect from a super low-budget production (a.k.a. $0.00)), and insightful--because it will be real people we are dealing with who are affected by this daily.
***
A little nerve-wracking, because I will be interviewing people of different races and their views on whites, and for Pete's sake--that's a passionate subject!
and I myself, am white!
Basically, I am fearful that they will view me as the enemy, when really, I'm just here to mature, earn my degree, and get the heck outta Cache County!
***
And I am also fearful that my computer will take a whiz in my shoes once it finds out how much data I'm going to ask it to handle at one time so this project can be successful.
Poor baby...
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the clip of my little brother abusing a kitty (and later, justly biffing it as he runs away).
No comments:
Post a Comment