This whole weekend I've been trying to come up with something interesting to tell you guys, other than the week of my life I spent in pajamas in front of the TV screen, with a trip to IKEA and Lowe's thrown in there--spur of the momently...
But then, on our way home from my mothers, who graciously cut my Kadito's soft brown locks, and scooped them into a pile on the floor to be thrown away, perhaps for future use to nest baby birds come springtime.
(ah... springtime. I'm so ready for it to come again. This unpredictable weather is getting my changing-of-seasons sensors all excited for nothing, because I only have to keep reminding myself that there are still 8 more months of winter to enjoy. (bah, remember this last spring?))
But then, my cutesy Kadester was talking about school, and how miserably miserable going through it is (as everyone knows), and voiced this little gem:
I wish we could all just be cavemen again, not have to do anything but forage for food... but the food would still be McDonalds.
I looked at him as one would when hearing a statement such as that, whilst raising my eyebrows and half chuckling (because I didn't want to discourage him from continuing) and told him that probably wasn't a practical idea, because we would still have to pay for our McDonalds, and where would we get this money?
We would have to chase and catch the McDonalds. Actually, all the restaurants would be like animals, and it would be really hard to catch them. Actually, the hardest ones to catch would be the good ones, like Olive Garden and Hamiltons, and the McDonalds would just be really easy to catch.
I will admit, it started to make sense, and dangit what a good idea!
Somebody ought to write this down, and probably fund it, too.
So there it was, my blogging material, all thanks to my Kadanderthal.
Oh! Speaking of my husband, here are pictures starring him that will soon be featured in my bathroom!




2 comments:
Your bedrooms so cute!
Who did your painting?
Looks very professional.
Post a Comment