30.3.12

Birthday Be Late

If I want to do Kade's birthday the justice it so deserves in a blog post... I'll probably have to wait until Sunday when there will be other people around to watch Jonah. Gosh, he used to sleep sooooo good. But for the past four nights he's been up every two hours.

It's a vicious cycle.

He hates clothes, he will only sleep in a onsie or just a diaper. But he's getting strong enough to where he can get out of even the tightest swaddles, so he'll wake up screaming because he is cold. Last night I tried four different blankets, two different styles of swaddling, and finally at 6 am forced him (screaming in protest) into one of those pajama bags or whatever they're called. Then he slept peacefully, blanketless, until 9.

So I've made plans to purchase more, no matter if he likes wearing them or not. Because I. am. so. tired.

I'll probably also try some of these:



He's getting way too strong for my wrapping skills.

1 comment:

Tracy Garvin said...

Those swaddle blankets are so nice! I had a couple of them for Carston and they did wonders until he slipped his arms out at about 4-6 months. By then I was just leaving him that way and then he got used to not being swaddled as much. Good luck! Sorry you haven't been getting much sleep! That is not fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...