A little while ago I posted something about a few projects I was working on. Well, I've finally gotten one done.
Its a little something I found on Pinterest, a solution to the large, awkwardly naked wall in our kitchen.
I think it went pretty well.
I got myself a roll of paintable wallpaper from Lowes for $20 (!) and I still have TONS left over. I'm brainstorming other uses for it, maybe recover a lamp? Is that possible? (I guess I'll find out!) Got some craft paint from walmart and some ribbon from Michaels. (I originally had the strips hanging from wooden dowels but I ended up not liking the look. So I hot-glued the ribbon on the back and was much more satisfied.
Still looking for some kind of something (hanging lamp?) to go above the couch... but maybe I'll finish the other projects I'm working on before I start a new one.
Here's to another Pinterest Success!
No comments:
Post a Comment