1) We finally went and bought ourselves a new TV, and I only have one thing to say about it... what took us so long??
2) If Jonah is crying the only sure-fire way to get him to stop is to go outside. Yesterday I spent almost the whole afternoon mulling around in our parking lot because the minute I went back inside he would start crying.
3) I'm working on a project that has taken much longer than I thought... I only get to work on it while Jones naps, but because of that it has turned out a lot better than expected as well. So, whatever that's worth. Enforced patience and what have you...
4) Jonah is learning to grab things! It's almost stupidly exciting to watch him take the toy from my hand, shake it around a bit, and accidentally fling it across the room.
5) He has also learned how to best execute a dramatic tantrum. When he gets really upset, he'll kick his legs a lot faster. If that doesn't help, he'll take in a huge breath and cry much louder, and if that doesn't do anything, he'll throw in a few fake coughs. He probably thinks it'll make us take him seriously, but it's just too adorable.
6) And lastly, he loves to be in only a diaper. He loves it even better to be in nothing, but that's just not practical. Who wants to be cleaning up pee all day?
Look how cute and chunky he's getting!
No comments:
Post a Comment