17.3.12

Spring Swing

It's raining now, goshdarnit, but the other day it felt like Spring was here to stay. It felt so good that we decided to strap the Jones up and take him for his first day at the park!

The video is a little choppy, we just bought this camera and I'm trying to get used to it. Hopefully it won't make you motion-sick like a lot of home videos seem to do!





3 comments:

Zane and Cami said...

This is seriously the cutest thing ever. You are such a talented woman!!

danielandjamietervort said...

I love it! You did such a great job! I like the music. What kind of camera did you get? You look beautiful! And Jones and Kade are cute too :)

Kade & Jess said...

Oh thanks guys! Its really not anything spectacular, but I had fun making it!
Jamie, it was just the Walmart special camera over Christmas. A Kodak HD Playsport or something. Its not anything to write home about, but we wanted something super portable and easy to use.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...