I was complaining about Pinterest to my mom today,
"Now if people ever come up with great ideas of their own, everyone is just going to assume they got it off Pinterest!"
But this is not a post to announce that I came up with several adorable DIY ideas for home decor all by myself... in fact, almost all of them I saw on Pinterest. It really is a wonderful place. I am flabbergasted that it took me so long to come around to it. Do you not know how much more often I make real dinners? Kade is probably the biggest Pinterest fan around just because of the meals.
But anyway, Pinterest DIY home decor projects are also plentiful. And this is what I'm talking about.
(However, there is one that I thought up all on my own, but that'll probably be a very long time coming. The rest I should have up in about a week!)
Pretty excited that our place is finally coming together! We're also pretty excited to have people come over, so when we get everything finished, you're invited!
In conclusion, I'm obliged to share with you this picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment